Power Bike Price in Nigeria – Power bikes, just like cars can be used for moving from place to place, leisure, and sports. Before it was seen as something that was meant for only young people but that is no more the case as both the young and the old can be seen riding and enjoying their power bikes.
It is not every time that someone will want to be enclosed in a car, sometimes it is good to cruise around with your power bike and feel the rushing wind all around you. The feeling is very exhilarating.
Power bikes are known for their speed, while this is a cause for concern for some, it is what some others love about power bikes. Nevertheless, it is strongly advised that you put on a helmet when you make use of a power bike. This is very important for your safety, remember, life has no duplicate.
More people are loving and buying into the idea of power bikes as the number of power bikes that can be seen especially in cities such as Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, and Calabar are on the increase.
As more people are buying power bikes, other persons are realising that they can go into the business of selling power bikes but the fact remains that there are not as much, not even half the dealers of power bikes as there are for cars. The reason for this is not farfetched, it is because compared to the number of people who buy cars daily for various purposes, the people who go for power bikes are few.
That being said, there are different brands of power bikes available in the market, examples of which are Kawasaki, BMW, Yamaha, Honda, Harley-Davidson and Ducati. In addition to brand new power bikes, there are also tokunbo (foreign used power bikes) and locally used power bikes available for sale in the country just as is with cars.
We will now move on to discuss the prices at which one can purchase a power bike. Before we go on with it, let us make it clear that there are certain factors that affect the price at which you can get a power bike.
These factors include; the brand, features of the bike, currency exchange rate, condition of the power bike (that is if you are going for the tokunbo or the locally used one) etc.
Power Bike Price in Nigeria (Brand New, Tokunbo and Locally Used)
- Brand New Ducati Superbike 2018 : 4,900,000 naira to 6,000,000 naira
- Tokunbo Kawasaki 400cc Power Bike 2014 (Black): 1,500,000 naira to 1,850,000 naira
- Tokunbo Kawasaki 600cc Power Bike: 800,000 naira to 1,400,000 naira
- Tokunbo Kawasaki GPZ Power Bike: 900,000 naira to 920,000 naira
- Locally Used Kawasaki 400cc Power Bike 2014 (Black): 500,000 naira to 800,000 naira
- Locally Used Kawasaki Vulcan 2010 Power Bike (Silver): 850,000 naira to 1,150,000 naira
- Locally Used Suzuki Gsxr 4000- 600 (Yellow) Manual Power Bike 2002: 450,000 naira to 700,000 naira
- Tokunbo Yamaha YZF 2011: 2,500,000 naira to 3,500,000 naira
- Tokunbo Yamaha R1 Power Bike: 680,000 naira to 900,000 naira
- Tokunbo Yamaha R6 600cc Power Bike 2005: 750,000 naira to 1,200,000 naira
- Locally Used Yamaha YZF-R6 Power Bike (Black): 120,000 naira to 320,000 naira
- Locally Used Peugeot Power Bike (Blue): 200,000 naira to 380,000 naira
- Locally Used Honda Power Bike 900cc 2003: 180,000 naira to 480,000 naira
- Tokunbo Yamaha MT-03 2010 660cc Power Bike (White): 600,000 naira to 900,000 naira
- Tokunbo Honda 2002 900cc Power Bike: 2,000,000 naira to 2,500,000 naira
- Tokunbo Honda CBR 600cc Power Bike: 750,000 naira to 1,100,000 naira
- Tokunbo Ducati Monster 700cc Power Bike 2013: 2,000,000 naira to 2,500,000 naira
- Tokunbo Harley Davidson 2014 Power Bike: 5,200,000 naira to 6,000,000 naira
- Locally Used Sinoki Supra 150 Power Bike: 150,000 naira to 300,000 naira
- Locally Used Haojin Power Bike HJ-150-50 Fabio: 150,000 naira to 300,000 naira
- Locally Used Electric Power Bike: 300,000 naira to 480,000 naira
- Tokunbo BMW S-Series: 3,500,000 naira to 4,500,000 naira
- Tokunbo BMW R-Series: 800,000 naira to 1,500,000 naira
- Tokunbo Buell XB Series 2009: 1,700,000 naira to 2,500,000 naira
- Tokunbo Qasa Qlink Power Bike: 420,000 naira to 600,000 naira
- Locally Used Suzuki Epicuro Power Bike: 180,000 naira to 320,000 naira
More On Power Bikes
People adore power bikes for a lot of reasons a very obvious one being that they are fast. They can go as fast as 300 km/h which is faster than most cars. Another reason people love power bikes is that with power bikes it is good bye to traffic. You will simply glide through with your power bikes while those in cars will keep honking their car horns in annoyance for the car in front of them to move.
Some people wonder why power bikes are as fast as they are. Well allow us answer that for you. Power bikes come with powerful engines and support only two wheels. These engines range from internal 2-stroke to 4-stroke combustion engines. For example the latest model of Harley Davidson Power Bike comes with a Liquid cooled REVOLUTION X™ V-Twin engine with an engine torque of 29.5 FT-LB.
More so, there are no chairs, AC system, heavy metal roof and all the other additions that are found in cars. You also don’t get to see power bikes carrying 4 or 5 people as is the case with cars. All these contribute to make power bikes as fast as they are.
Power Bikes are also almost not regulated when it comes to speed safety or limit, so it is usually ” go as fast as you can go”. Like we have pointed out earlier, whenever you are riding your power bike, do well to put on your helmet. However, it is advisable that the rider takes his own precautions while he rides.
Upsides Of Power bikes
We have said a lot of amazing things about power bikes, but we will talk a bit more about them. Who knows that may be the nudge you need to go and get your own power bike and in no time you’ll be singing “I believe I can fly”, because that’s what you do when you are on a power bike, you fly on wheels.
With power bikes, you don’t need to worry about being on time to your appointments and meetings. They are fast and will get you there on time no matter the traffic.
Power bikes are equally very efficient, they are not just for fancy and can take travel very far distances.
They are strong and are not much affected by bad roads. This means that they last longer for you as they do not wear or tear easily.
Despite the general assumption that riding power bikes are risky because of how fast they go, the fact remains that the accident rate of power bikes are quite low. This is because power bikes are built to have great balance.
In addition, power bikes let you have a taste of adventure.
Downsides Of Power bikes
There are still some factors that are not that thrilling about power bikes and we are going to look into them.
The first is that they are very expensive and not so many people are willing to part with such sums of money for a bike.
Finally, if your intention is to have an automobile that you can use to transport your family from one place to another, then you have no business getting a power bikes. Power bikes are not built to take more than two persons and that is the driver and one passenger, so you have to go for a car instead.
Filed in Vehicles