Mini Laptop Price In Nigeria – HP Dell Lenovo Acer Asus Apple – If you are one of those people who love their laptops being very portable and easy to carry about then what you need is a mini laptop.
These mini laptops usually have a 10.1″ display and you can also get one with a 11.6″ display. Most times they come with about 512MB to 1GB of RAM.
Mini laptops are not as heavy as the large or medium sized laptops. This as well as the size is the reason why they are very easy to carry about. The battery life depending on the make that you go for can last between 3 and 8 hours.
An interesting fact about mini laptops is that a lot of well-known laptop companies such as HP, Asus, Lenovo, Dell, amongst others have mini laptops in their lineup of products and they come at affordable prices too.
(2021) Mini Laptop Prices – HP Dell Lenovo Acer Asus Apple
- Lenovo Thinkpad X120 – 4gb DDR3, 320gb HDD Mini Laptop : 80,000 naira to 88,000 naira
- Acer Travelmate 11.6″ Laptop – Intel Celeron Quad Core – 4GB Memory – 128GB SSD- Win 10 : 92,000 naira to 122,000 naira
- Lenovo 110S-11IBR – 11.6″-Intel Celeron N3060-2GB ONBOARD-NO HDD-Wins 10- (80WG003PUE): 93,270 naira to 110,000 naira
- Acer Aspire – 11.6″ Mini- Intel Celeron Dual Core- 128GB SSD- 4GB RAM- WINS 10 +MOUSE: 98,000 naira
- Lenovo Thinkpad X120 – 12″ 2GB RAM – 320GB HDD – Mini Laptop: 73,500 naira to 85,000 naira
- Dell Inspiron – 11 3000 – Convertible Series 2-in-1 PC-Intel Dual Core – 4GB RAM + 500GB ROM – Windows 10: 153,500 naira
- HP Pavilion x360 13-u157cl – 13.3″ – Core i5 7200U – Touchscreen – 8 GB RAM – 1 TB HDD – Win 10 : 320,000 naira to 350,000 naira
- HP 250 G5 – Intel Core i3 -4GB RAM – 500GB HDD – Windows 10 : 147,000 naira
- i-Life ZED Mini 10.1” – 2GB RAM -32GB SSD -Wins 10 – 1.6GHz: 69,550 naira to 79,550 naira
- Acer Aspire ES1 11.6″ – Intel Celeron N3150 – 2GB RAM – 500GB HDD – Win 10: 98,450 naira to 105,000 naira
- HP 15 Notebook Touchsmart – Intel Core i3 -8GB RAM-1TB HDD-Wins 10: 185,000 naira
- i-Life ZED Air Pro – Intel Quad Core 1.4Ghz-1.8Ghz – 2GB RAM + 32GB SSD – 12.5-Inch – Wins10: 75,000 naira
- Lenovo IdeaPad 310S-14IKB – 14 inch Notebook-Intel i5-7200U 4G 256G SSD R5 430M-2G: 339,000 naira to 350,000 naira
- Asus Transformer Book – Intel Atom – 2GB RAM – 500GB HDD + 32GB SSD – 10.1″ Touchscreen: 126,000 naira to 140,000 naira
- HP Envy 13 – Intel Core i7 – 8GB – 256GB SSD – 13.3″ – Windows 10: 487,000 naira to 550,000 naira
- Innjoo LeapBook A100 – Intel Atom X5 Quad Core – 2GB – 32GB EMMc – 14-Inch – Windows 10 Laptop: 64,300 naira to 87,000 naira
- Acer Aspire 11 – Intel Celeron Quad Core – 2GB RAM 500HDD – 11.6″ – Windows 10: 94,500 naira to 97,000 naira
- Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY – Intel Atom 2 GB Ram 32GB SSD – 11.6 Inch Screen Windows 10: 96,000 naira
- HP Stream – 11-11.6-Inch Notebook-Intel Celeron-2GB RAM-32GB SSD-Windows 10 Home 64- Bit: 105,000 naira to 120,000 naira
- Asus Transformer Book – 10.1-Inch Convertible 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop – T100TA-C1-GR: 138,000 naira to 168,000 naira
- HP Pavilion 11 x360 PC – Intel Pentium – 4GB RAM – 500GB HDD: 220,000 naira to 230,000 naira
- Acer Aspire 11 – 2GB – 500GB HDD – Intel Celeron Dual Core – Windows 10 Home: 97,000 naira
- Acer Aspire V5-123 – 11.6” Netbook – AMD E1-2100 dual-core – 2GB DDR3L – 500GB – 11.6” HD display (1366 x 768) – AMD Radeon™ HD 8210 graphics: 66,950 naira
- Lenovo IdeaPad S210 – 11.6” – Intel dual core 1037U, 2GB DDR3 (Max 8GB), 500GB, 11.6” HD Display, Windows 8: 59,950 naira
- ASUS X200MA-KX224D Ultraportable Notebook – Intel N2830 Dual Core 2.16GHz – 2.41GHz (Turbo), 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 11.6 Inch Display, Windows 8: 74,500 naira
- Acer Packard Bell EasyNote – Intel N2806 Dual Core 1.60GHz – 2.0GHz, 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 10.1 inch Display, WIN 8: 65,000 naira
Why You Should Buy a Mini Laptop
A lot of people have come to prefer mini laptops because although small in size they still get to serve you well. The fact that they are small and portable is another reason why it is considered a hot cake. You can put it in a hand bag, briefcase or book bag and easily carry it around.
In addition, mini laptops are cheaper than regular sized laptops and the reason for this is not far-fetched. They are smaller in size and hence have a small screen.
Like we have mentioned earlier, mini laptops will serve you very well. They are equipped with a lot of amazing features that you will no doubt love. They come with as much as 3 USB ports, Wi-Fi, fast as well as powerful processors with more memory all at your service.
More so, mini laptops have operating systems already installed in them. They can comfortably run different operating systems such as Linux, Mac, Ubuntu, and of course Microsoft operating systems such as Windows 7, 8 and 10.
How to Choose a Mini Laptop in Nigeria
Decide On Your Budget
Just like we pointed out earlier, mini laptops quite affordable, however, you still have to purchase some things separately to be able to get the best out of them for instance the backup hard drives. Nevertheless, just check out the different prices and go for one that you are comfortable with.
Specs / Features
Don’t just purchase a laptop because it looks fancy, be sure that you are okay with the features and specifications. One way to go about this is to make a list of what and what you are most likely to be using the laptop for. This will help you decide on the features to prioritize and the type of mini laptop that suits you best.
Before you finally decide to go for one, be sure to ask questions and you can still find out a thing or two about the laptop. You can also check out reviews and see what other users have to say about the laptop.
We have already mentioned that mini laptops are portable and very easy to carry about unlike the regular sized laptops. But bear it in mind that it has a smaller screen size, no CD drive and less storage capacity. Nevertheless, they are still very good laptops that you will love.
Filed in Laptop Prices