Mikano Generator Prices in Nigeria – The importance of alternative source of power supply in a country such as ours cannot be overemphasized. There are quite a few options but generators are the most popular choice.
There are a lot of generator brands in the market today, but in this article we will be focused on Mikano generators. Mikano has a wide range of generators from 9KVA to 5000KVA.
Their generators depending on the capacity can be used for homes, office complexes, malls, factories, etc. In addition some of their generators run diesel while some others run on gas.
Mikano is indeed a household name when it comes to generators and all their products are durable and efficient.
One thing people have always been curious about is the pricing system of Mikano generators. They have their prices depending on the amount of power that they can supply.
In addition prices tend to vary as a result of some factors such as exchange rate and where you are making the purchase from.
More so, different levels of customization of the generator set that you are going for attract different prices. Below is a list of Mikano generators and their prices.
MIKANO GENERATOR PRICES IN NIGERIA
- Mikano 9KVA soundproof power generator [403-11G]:2,500,000 naira to 3,000,000 naira
- Mikano 13KVA soundproof power generator [403-15G]:2,800,000 naira to 3,300,000 naira
- Mikano 15KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:2,500,000 naira to 2,800,000 naira
- Mikano 20KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:2,700,000 naira to 2,900,000 naira
- Mikano 30KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:3,000,000 naira to 3,200,000 naira
- Mikano 15KVA soundproof power generator [403-15G2]:2,900,000 naira to 3,400,000 naira
- Mikano 20KVA soundproof power generator [404-22G]:3,000,000 naira to 3,550,000 naira
- Mikano 30KVA soundproof power generator [1103-33G]:3,500,000 naira to 4,000,000 naira
- Mikano 40KVA soundproof power generator [1103-33TG1]:4,000,000 naira to 4,500,000 naira
- Mikano 40KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:3,500,000 naira to 3,700,000 naira
- Mikano 50KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:3,600,000 naira to 3,900,000 naira
- Mikano 60KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:4,000,000 naira to 4,100,000 naira
- Mikano 50KVA soundproof power generator [1103-33TG1]:4,400,000 naira to N4,600,000 naira
- Mikano 60KVA soundproof power generator [1103-33TG2]:4,900,000 naira to 5,200,000 naira
- Mikano 65KVA soundproof power generator [1104-44TG1]:5,000,000 naira to 5,300,000 naira
- Mikano 80KVA soundproof power generator [1104-44TG2]:5,450,000 naira to 5,700,000 naira
- Mikano 100KVA soundproof power generator [1104-TAG2]:6,350,000 naira to 6,700,000 naira
- Mikano 150KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:7,600,000 naira to 7,700,000 naira
- Mikano 135KVA soundproof power generator [1106-TG1]:8,200,000 naira to 8,400,000 naira
- Mikano 150KVA soundproof power generator [1106-TAG2]:9,300,000 naira to 9,500,000 naira
- Mikano 250KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:12,000,000 naira to 12,500,000 naira
- Mikano 80KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:4,600,000 naira to 4,700,000 naira
- Mikano 180KVA soundproof power generator [1106C-E66TAG4]:10,700,000 naira to 11,000,000 naira
- Mikano 200KVA soundproof power generator [1106-TAG4]:12,000,000 naira to 12,200,000 naira
- Mikano 250KVA soundproof power generator [1306-E87TAG6]:14,800,000 naira to 15,000,000 naira
- Mikano 300KVA soundproof power generator [1606A-E93TAG5]:19,100,000 naira to 19,400,000 naira
- Mikano 350KVA soundproof power generator [2206A-E13TAG2]:20,000,000 naira to 20,100,000 naira
- Mikano 400KVA soundproof power generator [2206A-E13TAG3]:23,000,000 naira to 23,500,000 naira
- Mikano 120KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:5,800,000 naira to 5,900,000 naira
- Mikano 200KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:9,900,000 naira to 10,000,000 naira
- Mikano 100KVA soundproof power generator [Yorc]:5,300,000 naira to 5,400,000 naira
- Mikano 500KVA soundproof power generator [2506A-E15TAG2]:26,000,000 naira to 27,000,000 naira
- Mikano 650KVA soundproof power generator [2806A-E18TAG2]:35,500,000 naira to 36,200,000 naira
- Mikano 800KVA soundproof power generator [4006-23TAG3A]:52,000,000 naira to 53,500,000 naira
Mikano generators are not scarce in the country and you can get them from online stores or offline. If you can afford the one you wish to buy then it is best that you purchase it. However if you can’t the option of renting it is available particularly the ones with capacities ranging from 20KVA to 2000KVA.
Note however that there are terms and conditions for the rentals.
You can either go for brand new ones or used ones. Their high capacity used generators are still very strong and will serve you just as well. The fact that they are cheaper than brand new ones and are about 40% to 70% of the price of brand new ones makes this option of owning a Mikano generator very appealing. Note however that the price of the used ones is ascertained by the number of hours they have been run for and not just how long they have been bought.
Moving on we are going to discuss the types of Mikano generators so that you can be better informed and go for one that will suit you perfectly.
Sound-proof vs. open type Mikano Generator
Just like the name implies, the sound-proof Mikano generators are the ones that have low noise emissions and this is as a result of the box-like canopy that it comes with. The open type generators are those ones that do not come with this canopy. If you feel that you won’t be too disturbed by the noise from the open type then you can totally go for it. After all, the open type is cheaper than the Sound-proof for obvious reasons.
Perkins engine vs Yorc engine Mikano Generators
Mikano generators come with either Perkins engine or Yorc engine. Perkins is a UK brand while Yorc is a Japanese brand. Both companies are known to manufacture premium quality engines. However Perkins engines are more popular than Yorc engines. So it comes as no surprise that Mikano generators with Yorc engines are cheaper than those with Perkins engine. This does not in any way mean that Yorc engines are inferior or not as good as Perkins engine but like we pointed out earlier they are not as popular as the Perkins brand. Hence their cheap price is a marketing strategy to attract and retain clientele.
Diesel-powered vs. Gas Powered Mikano Generators
Some Mikano generators can be powered by Diesel while others can be powered by gas. Although powering a generator by Diesel is more economical and less difficult to manage and maintain, gas-powered generator will be good if you don’t have any patience for surprise power outages.
There are many reasons why you should go for a Mikano generator. First being that they have generators of different capacities. Wherever you need a generator for be it your home, hotel, factory or office there will be a generator that is perfect for your power needs.
In addition, Mikano generators particularly those with Perkins engines are equipped with water-cooled engines as well as a radiator made to match our tropical region.
That is not all, you are also at liberty to customize and be creative with your Mikano generator so that you will get exactly what you desire from the generator. For instance you can make them sound proof, have an automatic start/stop feature, automatic change over system, etc. Mikano can handle them for you per your request.
It doesn’t just stop there, after you’ve made your purchase an after-sales support is provided. So you or your operators can learn how to operate, manage and maintain the generator.
Mikano generator spare parts are readily available so in the event that your generator develops a fault that will need replacement of some parts, that can be easily handled.
We have already talked about the types of Mikano generators, but that is not all there is to put into consideration and we will be bringing to your notice these other factors that you should take a look at before deciding on the generator to purchase.
One thing you have to be very sure of before deciding on the generator to buy is the place where it will be installed. It wouldn’t make sense if after you have made your purchase you then discover that where you intend to place the generator doesn’t fit. Get the issue of the place that the generator will be kept settled and this will help you decide on the size as well as type of generator to go for.
Another factor you need to put into consideration is the capacity of the generator that you want to buy. This largely depends on the place that you wish to power. The capacity that will be okay for residential use is entirely different from what will be needed for a factory or mall. The good news is that whatever capacity you decide to go for, Mikano has got you covered.
Features that the generator comes with are another factor that you should consider. The capabilities and functions of the generator are things you should know about so that you don’t go to purchase what you do not need or what you cannot make use of. You have to take into consideration the right fuel type and engine oil that the generator runs on, output voltage, maximum power, rated output frequency, excitation method etc.
It is important that we mention budget. How much you are willing to spend for a generator shouldn’t be a guess work. It is something that you have to decide as that will help you narrow down your options as well as save you time. Bear it in mind that you can also go for already used ones and the option to rent is still there for you to consider. It all depends on your budget.
Finally, ask questions from people who have used the type of generator that you wish to go for and people who are knowledgeable in that area. You can even check out reviews online. That is a way to learn a thing or two about how to go about purchasing, installing, managing and maintaining the generator that you want to purchase.
Filed in Generator Price In Nigeria