Hyundai Cars Price in Nigeria – One undisputable fact is that owning a car in these times is very important.
But people do not just want to own any sort of car, they go for cars that will give them comfort, wonderful driving experience and the same time make them look classy.
One of the car brands that gives you all these and even more is Hyundai. A Korean automobile company, that has gotten their way into the hearts of Nigerians. Even though this company is not as popular as other car companies such as Toyota, Nissan etc., they are steadily getting people on their side and in no time they will become just as popular.
Hyundai Cars Price in Nigeria
- Hyundai Genesis: 13 million – 16 million naira
- Hyundai Elantra: 8 million – 12 million naira
- Hyundai Santa-Fe: 11 million – 15 million naira
- Hyundai Sonata: 11 million – 13 million naira
- Hyundai Tucson: 10 million – 13 million naira
- Hyundai i10.3: 9 million – 11 million naira
- Hyundai Accent: 6.5 million – 7 million naira
- Hyundai ix35:9: 10 million – 12 million naira
Hyundai came into the Nigerian market about 20 years ago with a promise of affordable and quality cars and they really kept their word.
Over the years a lot of progress and advancement has been seen in their cars and this has gotten more people on their side.
Intent on providing their customers with choice, the company has a wide range of vehicles for their customers to choose from.
Whatever model of car that you desire, whether small vehicles, mid-sized vehicles, hatches, SUVs, sporty sedans, etc. they have it all.
In addition to all the lovely facts we have already pointed out about this automobile company is the fact that they are quite cheap. All you need is a trial of their lovely interiors, their brilliant exteriors and amazing functionality to fall in love with this car brand.
Despite the fact that spare-parts of some of their models are on the expensive side and sometimes difficult to find, people are not deterred because of the wonderful user-friendly features that their cars come with.
We are now going to take a look at the prices of some of their cars that are highly sought after in the country. You will notice that there are variations in the prices, but this is as a result of some factors such as custom and clearance tariff which applies to new and foreign used vehicles, state of the vehicle and fuel mileage for the locally used ones.
The first Hyundai car that we are going to talk about is the Hyundai Elantra which was formally known as Hyundai Lantra . This is one of Hyundai cars that is in high demand. It is generally believed that this is one of the company’s best products in recent years. This amazing sedan came back in style in 2001, with everything you’ll need in a car.
The latest models of this amazing vehicle comes with wonderful features such as adaptive cruise control, lane departure intervention, forward collision mitigation, a new base 2.0-liter engine, and a sporty 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder designed to raise pulses, as well as a turbocharged 1.4-liter engine tuned for fuel economy.
Despite the fact that the car cannot be said to have the best acceleration in its class, it is surely not a car to neglect when it comes to the compact car segment.
Brand New Hyundai Elantra Prices in Nigeria
You can purchase a brand new Hyundai Elantra for about 8 million naira to 12 million naira. This however, largely depends on the particular model that you are going for. The latest models of the vehicle are SE, Eco, Limited and Sports.
Foreign Used (Tokunbo) Hyundai Elantra
- Tokunbo Hyundai Elantra 2001 – 2006: 1.2 million – 2 million naira
- Tokunbo Hyundai Elantra 2007 – 2010: 1.7 million – 3.9 million naira
- Tokunbo Hyundai Elantra 2011 – 2014: 2.5 million – 4.8 million naira
- Tokunbo Hyundai Elantra 2015 – 2016: 3.5 million naira – 6 million naira
Nigerian (Locally) Used Hyundai Elantra
- Nigerian Used Hyundai Elantra 2001 – 2006: 500,000 naira to 950,000 Naira
- Nigerian Used Hyundai Elantra 2007 – 2010: 1 million – 1.8 million naira
- Nigerian Used Hyundai Elantra 2011 – 2014: 2 million – 3 million naira
- Nigerian Used Hyundai Elantra 2015-2016: 2.5 million – 4.2 million naira
Presently, the Hyundai Accent is Hyundai’s smallest car. Do not be bothered by the fact that it is the company’s lightest and most fragile model, as the car still comes with high-class features that you will definitely enjoy.
You can get the Hyundai Accent as either a hatch or sedan. It functions with a 1.4-litre four cylinder engine. The sedan is obtainable in base SE and Value Edition trims, while the hatchback is available in SE and Sport variations.
The Hyundai Accent is a fast car and noiseless on the road. It is not difficult to maintain. You will no doubt enjoy the var.
Brand New Hyundai Accent in Nigeria
The Hyundai Accent is way cheaper than most Hyundai’s cars. A brand new one can be purchased for about 6.5 million naira to 7 million naira. Take note that the model plays a huge role in the pricing.
Foreign Used Hyundai Accent Prices
- 2005 – 2014: 1 million naira to 2 million naira
- 2015-2016: 1.5 million naira to 3 million naira
Nigerian (Locally) Used Hyundai Accent Prices
- 2005 – 2014: 700,000 naira to 1.5 million naira
- 2015-2016: 1 million naira to 1.8 million naira
As we have pointed out, the Hyundai brand has a lot of vehicles available in the market, but the model that recorded a huge level of success is the Hyundai Sonata. It comes with a lot of amazing designs that has made it to be highly sought after.
These wonderful features include a big new grille, more prominent headlights as well as boot lid with taillights which made the vehicle look more chic.
There is nothing like cramped space on the interior as there is enough room. The only complaint with this lovely high-spec car is that its spare parts are expensive and also hard to come by.
Brand New Hyundai Sonata Price
A brand new Hyundai Sonata is priced at about 11 million naira to 13 million naira.
Foreign Used Hyundai Sonata Prices
- 2000 – 2005: 700,000 naira to 1.5 million naira
- 2006 -2010: 1 million naira to 3 million naira
- 2011 – 2015: 3.5 million naira to 8 million naira
Latest models can be gotten at about 11 million naira to 17 million naira.
Nigerian (Locally) Used Hyundai Sonata Prices
- 2000 – 2005: 500,000 naira to 900,000 naira
- 2006 – 2010: 750,000 naira to 1.5 million naira
- 2011 – 2015: 2 million naira to 4 million naira
Other Models of Hyundai vehicles
Hyundai cars are known for their chic look and user-friendly features, A lot of people patronize the brand because in addition the their lovely looks and user-friendly features, they are also cheaper than most of their counterparts.
Bear it in mind that there are a lot of factors that influence the price at which you can get these cars examples of which include; year of production and currency exchange rate.
Foreign Used (Tokunbo) Hyundai Cars in Nigeria
- Hyundai i10 2007 – 2014: 800,000 naira to 1.6 million naira
- Hyundai Santa-Fe Jeep 2001 – 2005: 1.4 million naira to 1.7 million naira
- Hyundai Santa-Fe Jeep 2006 – 2011: 3 million naira to 4.5 million naira
- Hyundai Santa-Fe Jeep 2012 – 2016: 4 million naira to 6 million naira
- Hyundai Tucson Jeep 2005 – 2014: 1.8 million naira to 4 million naira
- Hyundai ix35 SUV 2012 – 2014: 1.7 million naira to 3.5 million naira
Nigerian (Locally) Used Hyundai cars in Nigeria
- Hyundai i10 2007 – 2012: 650,000 million naira to 1 million naira
- Hyundai Santa-Fe 2001 – 2006: 1 million naira to 1.5 million naira
- Hyundai Santa-Fe 2006 – 2012: 1.5 million naira to 3 million naira
- Hyundai Santa-Fe 2013 – 2015: 2.5 million naira to 4 million naira
- Hyundai Tucson 2005 – 2009: 1 million naira to 2 million naira
Filed in Cars Price In Nigeria