Ford Explorer & Ford Escape Car Prices in Nigeria – There is no how a discussion about popular cars would be concluded and the Ford brand won’t be mentioned.
Not just is the Ford brand one of the most popular brand, it is also one of the oldest as it has been in existence for over a century. Actually the brand was incorporated in 1903.
They are known for their big cars but in recent times the brand has also gone into the making of small cars so as to afford their customers with more choice and to have a place when it comes to small and compact cars in the automobile market.
Ford cars are well known internationally, how much more in America where it has its roots. In fact, if you observe carefully, you will find out that most of America’s government agencies and parastatal such as CIA usually make use of Ford cars.
Sometimes, these cars are even specially made that is customised for these agencies and not sold to the general public.
Over time, the Ford brand has solidified its stance as one of the most popular and highly demanded car brands in the Nigerian automobile market.
Whatever way you want to purchase a Ford vehicle in Nigeria, whether as brand new, foreign fairly used (Tokunbo) or locally fairly used, there are car dealers and distributors who will be more than happy to attend to you.
The apprehension that some people have over going for American cars which is that their spare parts are not readily available is also no longer the case as the spare parts for such cars are now more easy to come by.
The Ford Explorer and Escape are two of the most highly sought after when it comes to SUVs for the high class of the society, with the latest models sporting a lot of amazing features and staying in tune with technological advancements.
Ford Explorer & Ford Escape Car Prices in Nigeria
- Ford Explorer Limited 4.6 (Brand New): 80,000,000 naira to 100,000,000 naira
- Ford Explorer Limited 2016 (Foreign Used or Tokunbo): 26,000,000 naira to 31,000,000 naira
- Ford Explorer 4.0 (Foreign Used or Tokunbo): 7,700,000 naira to 10,800,000 naira
- Ford Explorer Limited 2012 (Foreign Used or Tokunbo): 8,000,000 naira to 12,000,000 naira
- Ford Explorer XLT Sport 4.6 (Foreign Used or Tokunbo): 8,500,000 naira to 13,000,000 naira
- Ford Explorer Limited 4.0 4×4 2014 (Foreign Used or Tokunbo): 8,800,000 naira to 10,600,000 naira
- Ford Explorer AWD Limited 4.0 2004 (Foreign Used or Tokunbo): 1,500,000 naira to 3,000,000 naira
- Ford Explorer XLT (Foreign Used or Tokunbo): 7,800,000 naira to 9,500,000 naira
- Ford Explorer Limited 4.0 4×4 (Locally Used): 5,000,000 naira to 10,000,000 naira
- Ford Explorer Limited 2016 (Locally Used): 16,000,000 naira to 19,000,000 naira
- Ford Explorer AWD Eddie Bauer 4.0L 2012 (Locally Used): 4,500,000 naira to 9,000,000 naira
- Ford Explorer 2004 (Locally Used): 1,200,000 naira to 2,000,000 naira
- Ford Explorer XLT 2014 (Locally Used): 7,000,000 naira to 11,000,000 naira
- Ford Escape 2017 (Brand New): 14,500,000 naira to 19,000,000 naira
- Ford Escape SE 2013 Foreign Used (Tokunbo): 7,000,000 naira to 8,500,000 naira
- Ford Escape 3.0 2015 Foreign Used (Tokunbo): 10,000,000 naira to 12,000,000 naira
- Ford Escape Limited 4WD 2009 Foreign Used (Tokunbo): 2,500,000 naira to 4,000,000 naira
- Ford Escape 2012 Foreign Used (Tokunbo): 4,500,000 naira to 6,200,000 naira
- Ford Escape Limited 4WD V6 2008 Foreign Used (Tokunbo): 2,500,000 naira to 4,000,000 naira
- Ford Escape 2009 Foreign Used (Tokunbo): 2,500,000 naira to 4,200,000 naira
- Ford Escape 2008 Foreign Used (Tokunbo): 2,500,000 naira to 4,500,000 naira
- Ford Escape 2002 (Locally Used): 400,000 naira to 900,000 naira
- Ford Escape XLT 2005 (Locally Used): 650,000 naira to 1,350,000 naira
- Ford Escape 2004 (Locally Used): 550,000 naira to 850,000 naira
- Ford Escape XLT 2.3 4WD 2008 (Locally Used): 1,000,000 naira to 1,500,000 naira
- Ford Escape Limited 4WD V6 2005 (Locally Used): 700,000 naira to 1,200,000 naira
More On Ford Explorers
That Ford cars are well known is an undisputed fact. From its inception till date the Ford brand has made sure that their customers remain happy and one way they have achieved this is by following the trend, sometimes even setting same.
This is evidenced in how they keep improving on their already existing cars for instance the Ford Explorer. Every new model of the car that is released sports brilliant and awesome improvements all geared towards ensuring that their customers have a pleasant driving experience.
The Ford brand has manufactured three different classes of the Ford Explorer which are the Compact SUV manufactured between 1991 and 1994, the mid-size SUV produced between 1995 and 2010 and the full-size crossover SUV that has been available from 2011.
Let us take a look at the awesome features that this vehicle boasts of. It comes with a range of engines from the 2.0L EcoBoost Turbocharged I4 for Front-Wheel drive only to the 3.7 L Cyclone Ti-VCT V6 all-wheel drive only.
When it comes to transmission what you get is from 6-speed 6F automatic w/overdrive to the 6-speed 6F selectshift with paddle shifters.
Upsides Of Ford Explorer Cars
If you are still contemplating on whether you should go for the Ford Explorer or not, then this part of the write up is just for you.
We are now going to discuss certain details about this lovely vehicle so that you’ll know that it will be a very good choice should you decide to go for one.
With the Ford Explorer, comfort is guaranteed. There is nothing like twisting and turning yourself all in a bid to sit comfortably and avoid body ache. With this awesome vehicle all you need to do is sit down, buckle up and enjoy the ride.
In addition, it comes with wonderful Interior Accessories all for your comfort and enjoyment, these include GPS, DVD touchscreen, etc.
The Mileage of the car is wonderful, surely you don’t expect anything less from such an amazing vehicle.
It is also Weather Friendly. The weather has really got nothing on the Ford Explorer and no matter the weather you can be rest assured that your car will still run optimally.
More so, the Ford Explorer is not a kind of car that you will have and be worried about the road to ply. It is very rugged and can go through roads that can break down other cars without as much as a scratch.
You see that this is indeed good value for money as you will not be wasting money always visiting the mechanic because your car broke down as a result of bad road.
Downsides Of Ford Explorer Cars
All the qualities we mentioned above are great but the fact remains that not everyone can have the awesome Ford Explorer as it is quite expensive.
More so, if you are a fan of small cars then the Ford Explorer is not for you as it is a large SUV.
More On Ford Escape Cars
Now let us move on to the Ford Escape. The prices for the Ford Escape have already been listed above. Unlike the Ford Explorer, the Ford Escape is quite compact.
It operates with the inline-four engine and an optional V6 engine provide by Ford. It has also been around for quite a while and is in some level of franchise partnership with the Mazda and the Kuga brand.
Upsides Of Ford Escape Cars
The Ford Escape is a vehicle that is as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside. It boasts of user-friendly tech features and as such very easy to handle. Though a compact vehicle it actually has enough space for cargo and luggage.
Downsides Of Ford Escape Cars
There are some things you should be aware regarding the Ford Escape. It has high running cost, consumes a lot of fuel and quite on the expensive side. Not just that, the spare parts are not easily obtainable and even when you find them, they are costly.
Filed in Cars In Nigeria