Door Prices in Nigeria – The importance of getting the right door for your building cannot be overemphasized, not just for aesthetics purposes but for security reasons as well.
Some might feel that there is no big deal with choosing a door after all it’s just a door, but they later end up regretting why they went for a particular type of door.
No part of getting a building together is less important than the other, so much care should be given to every stage, selection and installation of doors included.
Best believe that the type of doors you select for your building can improve the beauty and elegance of your house as well as add class to it or not so choose wisely.
Just as is usually the case with commodities that have very high demand, the door market in the country is getting bigger and bigger with time.
Well, that is very expected as a lot of buildings are being erected on a daily basis and of course they all need doors. The ready market has really attracted a lot of people to the business and there are currently a lot of door manufacturers that manufacture different types of doors to meet the demand.
When you want to purchase doors and you just go into the market without first deciding which one you want, you are indeed going to have a very long day at the market.
This is because there are so many different types, styles, class and designs of doors that you might have a hard time choosing one.
A method you can employ to make decision making easier for you is to know which door you require for the different spaces in your building.
Different types of doors are used for different purposes and for different parts of the building. Although it all comes down to your taste and budget as no one will stop you from using whatever type of door you wish to use for any space in your house or building.
Nevertheless, security doors are usually installed at the front of the building so as not to allow unauthorized access into the building.
Some doors are made solely to be used in bathrooms and kitchens while some are best for offices, rooms, etc. Doors that are used for living rooms and offices are in most cases more beautiful and classy than the ones used for Kitchens and bathrooms. However, the choice of which door to use and where to install them is entirely yours.
As you must already be aware of, doors come in different designs and are made from different materials which mean that they are different when it comes to quality, durability, ruggedness and finishing. This also means that they are sold at different prices.
Below are prices of some types of doors obtainable in the market.
Door Prices in Nigeria (According to Materials)
- Flush plywood low-density door– 5,000 naira to 6,000 naira
- Flush plywood high-density door – 9,000 naira to 11,000 naira
- Imported single door (from a Chinese supplier) – 12,000 naira to 18,000 naira
- Imported double door (from a Chinese supplier) – 30,000 naira to 40,000 naira
- Imported door from Turkey – 25,000 naira to 30,000 naira
- Imported security double door – 50,000 naira to 60,000 naira
- Domestic furniture doors – 6,000 naira to 8,000 naira
Steel Doors Price in Nigeria
- 3 Feet Steel Door 50mm: 15,000 naira to 35,000 naira
- 4 Feet Steel Door 50mm: 26,000 naira to 40,000 naira
- 3 Feet Steel Door 70mm: 18,000 naira to 35,000 naira
- 3 Feet Steel Door 9 Inches: 36,000 naira to 50,000 naira
- 4 Feet Steel Door 70mm: 30,000 naira to 50,000 naira
- 4 Feet Steel Door 9inches: 50,000 naira to 70,000 naira
Kitchen Doors Prices in Nigeria
- 3 Feet Kitchen Door 70mm – 30,000 naira to 35,000 naira
- 4 Feet Kitchen Door 9 Inches: 50,000 naira to 60,000 naira
- 5 Feet Kitchen Door 70mm: 52,000 naira to 70,000 naira
Stainless Steel Doors Prices in Nigeria
- 3 Feet Stainless Still Door: 70,000 naira to 80,000 naira
- 4 Feet Stainless Steel Door: 120,000 naira to 140,000 naira
- 5 Feet Stainless Steel Door: 160,000 naira to 200,000 naira
- 3 Feet Stainless Steel Door in Door 140,000 naira to 170,000 naira
- 4 Feet Stainless Steel Door in Door: 160,000 naira to 200,000 naira
- 5 Feet Stainless Steel Door in Door: 190,000 naira to 210,000 naira
Armored Doors Price In Nigeria
- 3 Feet Armored Door 9 Inches: 80,000 naira to 100,000 naira
- 4 Feet Armored Door 9 Inches: 150,000 naira to 200,000 naira
- 5 Feet Armored Door: 190,000 naira to 250,000 naira
- 4 Feet Armored Door: In Door: 400,000 naira to 450,000 naira
Toilet Door Prices In Nigeria
- PVC Toilet Door: 10,000 naira to 20,000 naira
- Regular Toilet Door: 15,000 naira to 25,000 naira
Security Doors Price in Nigeria
Watson Time – Chinese Security Steel Door
- 3 ft: 40,000 naira to 55,000 naira
- 4ft: 40,000 naira to 65,000 naira
Turkish Luxury Security Door Prices
- Turkish Luxury Door (4ft): 290,000 naira to 300,000 naira
- Turkish Luxury Door (3ft): 210,000 naira to 220,000 naira
- Turkish Security Core for Entrance (4ft): 210,000 naira to 220,000 naira
- Turkish Security Core for Entrance (3ft): 155,000 naira to 165,000 naira
- Turkish Special Door (4ft): 220,000 naira to 230,000 naira
- Turkish Special Door (3ft): 170,000 naira to 180,000 naira
- Turkish Pompom Door (4ft): 130,000 naira to 140,000 naira
- Turkish Pompom Door (3ft): 100,000 naira to 110,000 naira
- Turkish Walnut Door (4ft): 130,000 naira to 140,000 naira
- Turkish Walnut Door (3ft): 100,000 naira to 110,000 naira
- Turkish Armored Door (4ft): 450,000 naira to 470,000 naira
- Turkish Armored Door (3ft): 350,000 naira to 370,000 naira
German Copper Security Door
- 3 ft: 45,000 naira to 70,000 naira
- 4 ft: 60,000 naira to 80,000 naira
German Armored Security Door Prices (Iron)
- 3ft: 120,000 naira to 200,000 naira
- 4ft: 150, 000 naira to 250,000 naira
Local Metal (Steel) Security Doors:
- 3ft: 20,000 naira to 35,000 naira
- 4ft: 25,000 naira to 40,000 naira
Apart from the material that the doors are made of, other factors responsible for the variation in prices of the doors listed above include; different features of the doors, currency exchange rate, custom clearance charges for the imported doors, time of purchase and the location or place that you made the purchase.
Things to Consider Before You Buy That Door
There was a time when choosing doors for your building was not a big deal as there were very few options to choose from, but that is no longer the case.
Today there are a lot of doors that come in different sizes, materials, quality, design, and durability. And as though that is not enough, door manufacturers are still releasing new designs in the market so choosing the right doors these days is quite a big deal.
The good news is that you must not go for the most expensive doors to be happy with your choice of doors. There are different doors for different purposes so just carefully make your choice and be sure to select the ones that you can comfortably afford.
There are some factors that you have to put into consideration to make choosing your doors easier for you. You have to consider where you are going to install the door, the nature and features of the door and more importantly your budget.
There are a lot of doors available in the market so you are sure to find one within your budget and that will serve you perfectly.
Door Prices in Nigeria is filed in Building Materials Prices