Camera Price in Nigeria – There are a lot of cameras available in the market today. They come in various shapes, types, designs, sizes, prices etc. This can be very overwhelming and unless you know exactly what you are looking for, you may have a hard time picking.
Camera Price in Nigeria
- Panasonic Lumix DMC LZ40 Digital Camera: 80, 000 naira – 100, 000 naira
- Panasonic Lumix DMC GH5 Digital Camera: 850, 000 naira – 1, 300, 000 naira
- Nikon CoolPix L340 Digital Camera: 55, 000 naira – 70, 000 naira
- Nikon CoolPix 52900 Digital Camera: 190, 000 naira – 220, 000 naira
- Canon IXUS 285 Digital Camera: 75, 000 naira – 90, 000 naira
- Canon Powershot A810 Digital Camera: 290, 000 naira – 350, 000 naira
- DJI Ronin-M 3-Axis Brushless Drone Camera: 400, 000 naira – 700, 000 naira
- Syma X8 Pro Drone Camera: 70, 000 naira – 120, 000 naira
- Sony HDR CX405 Digital Camera: 75, 000 naira – 90, 000 naira
- Sony Cybershot RX100 III Digital Camera: 200, 000 naira – 250, 000 naira
- Polaroid IE 153W Digital Camera: 100, 000 naira – 120, 000 naira
- Polaroid IS 2132 Digital Camera: 100, 000 naira – 130, 000 naira
- Samsung MV800 Multiview Digital Camera: 85, 000 naira – 100, 000 naira
- Samsung ST95 Digital Camera: 71, 000 naira – 100, 000 naira
- Olympus TG-5 (12MP) Digital Camera: 118, 000 naira – 150, 000 naira
- Olympus D-750 (16MP) Digital Camera: 50, 000 naira – 60, 000 naira
- Fujifilm FinePix S4600 Digital Camera: 75, 000 naira – 100, 000 naira
- Fujifilm X100T Digital Camera: 180, 000 naira – 200, 000 naira
- Sony Video HXR-NX5 Professional Camcorder: 1, 300, 000 naira – 1, 700, 000 naira
- Sony Video HDR-CX405 Handy Camcorder: 85, 000 naira – 120, 000 naira
- Canon Video VIXIA HF R800 Camcorder: 120, 000 naira – 125, 000 naira
- Canon Video XA11 compact HD Camcorder: 560, 000 naira – 600, 000 naira
- Panasonic Video MDH2 HD professional camcorder: 330, 000 naira – 360, 000 naira
- Panasonic Video HC-V180 Camcorder: 90, 000 naira – 130, 000 naira
- Boblov Video AEE HD60 Sport dash car Camcorder: 70, 000 naira – 80, 000 naira
- Panasonic Color CCTV Camera: 170, 000 naira – 185, 000 naira
- Samsung SmartCam Outdoor CCTV Camera: 80, 000 naira – 85, 000 naira
- Sony Smart Vision Ko CCTV Camera (1309IR): 100, 000 naira – 120, 000 naira
- JVC Fixed CCTV Camera: 220, 000 naira – 250, 000 naira
- HikVision Network Fish Eye CCTV Camera: 90, 000 naira – 100, 000 naira
To make sure that you get the right camera, you have to ask yourself whether you are going for a basic camera or an advanced one. Just as the name implies the basic cameras are just simple cameras and to use them all you have to do is point them at the object or whatever you wish to capture and shoot.
The advanced cameras on the other hand are ones that require more skill if you intend to really enjoy all that the camera has to offer.
We will throw more light on the differences below so that you can better understand what we are talking about.
Making use of basic cameras is as simple as taking pictures with your smart phone. All you have to do is set the camera on either a fully auto mode or a scene mode, and you are good to go. It is not too technical or difficult to use and you are sure to get the hang of it in no time.
It is true that there are different basic cameras with varying features and capabilities but they are all easy to use especially if you are not a professional photographer.
Advanced cameras are those cameras that allow you have fine control over exposure settings. They also feature we group it with advanced models. But that’s just one of the elements that sets these cameras apart.
They all come with large image sensors and other amazing features that ensure that your pictures are indeed of very good quality.
With the technological breakthroughs that are always recorded around the world, a lot of things keeps getting better including cameras. Before all we had was just light box needing celluloid but the camera of today is much more, better, easier to use and more advanced with results of better pictures.
Now not just do people have an idea of a memory when the see a picture, they actually relive the moment over and over again, because the cameras available these days are so good that you feel as though you were taken back in time to relive those amazing moments of your life.
The amazing thing is that there a lot of designs, types and sizes of camera for you to choose from. Whatever you are comfortable with you’ll definitely find when it comes to cameras.
Whether you want one that is so small that you can easily pocket it and walk around with it or one that is very big, they are all obtainable in the market.
So you see that there is really no excuse or reason why you shouldn’t be ready to capture those beautiful moments of your life.
You may be wondering why there are so many types of cameras, well the reason is that different people have different needs and prefer their cameras in certain ways.
Everybody does not have the same taste when it comes to gadgets, hence the option of choice so that people can select the one that they are most comfortable with and that will serve them well.
For instance there are cameras that support internet connections as well as connectivity to other devices so one can easily upload pictures to social media platforms, email, etc. as well as connect the camera to other devices such as printers, PCs, etc.
Some cameras are built just to take pictures while some in addition to taking pictures can also record videos.
Likewise there are cameras that are even water proof. This is how those amazing under water pictures are captured without damaging the camera. So next the next time you are going scuba diving remember to pack your water proof camera.
No doubt you already know the importance of owning a camera whether for personal reasons or professional purposes. What we are going to be discussing next are the factors that you have to put into consideration when you want to purchase a camera.
Bear it in mind that there are a lot of camera brands in the market today as people have come to realise that camera business is actually a lucrative one. This is because most persons want to have cameras of their own for different reasons.
These brands have a lineup of cameras with different, sizes and qualities so you need to know exactly what you want otherwise you will be overwhelmed and not be able to make a good choice.
You can purchase the camera of your choice straight from the manufacturers or local distributors in various locations across the country. You can equally make the purchase from online stores as well as gadget stores in your vicinity.
As expected, cameras are not all sold for the same price. They have different price tags and the factors responsible for this include brand, features and functionality. In fact a particular type of camera may go for one price in one location and another price in a different location.
This is actually normal and the factors responsible for the varying prices of the same camera include currency exchange rate, the place you are making the purchase, etc.
Before Buying DSLR Cameras
So what exactly are the factors that you have to put into consideration when you want to purchase a camera?
The first is style. You have to know which style that will best suit your needs. Ask yourself which camera will serve you better, is it a compact camera, ultra-compact camera, big, medium or small camera?
You need to be sure about this so that you can make better decisions and not just take anything that catches your fancy the moment you walk into the store.
Next is features and functionality. This is very important. Check out the lens quality, number of pixels, optical zoom, aperture sizes, Smart auto modes, image stabilization, image sensor, etc.
All these factors determine the quality of your pictures so you have to be satisfied with them before going on to make the purchase. Also check out the batteries and find out the best ways to maintain the camera so that it can last for you.
Finally let us discuss budget. It is best if you have a budget so that you can narrow your search options. Bear it in mind that the fact that a camera is very costly does not automatically translate to it being the best, You just have to look properly and you are sure to find one that within your budget that will make you smile.